Saturday, October 26, 2019

Mystery

We had our annual Benefits Fair at work this week – which is basically a presentation and discussion about some of the changes to employee benefits offered by my company in the year ahead, plus a good opportunity to pick up some freebies from the various vendors that we use for things like savings, insurance, healthcare, etc.  Sadly, very few quality freebies this year – so I wasn’t really able to pick up anything more useful than some pens and some post-it notes, plus a cover thing to put over your webcam that I might actually use, and I don’t even have anything decent to pass on to my nephew and niece, which is disappointing for when I come back to the UK over Christmas.  However, I did pick this up and I have absolutely no idea what it is.  Any ideas?


It is rubber and quite flexible, and that is about all I can tell you.  My best, and only, guess is that you use it to tidy up earbud headphone cables or suchlike by looping the cord round where those circles are – at least that is the only thing I can see myself using it for.  But perhaps I’m missing a lot more practical use for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment