Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Heat Wave

We are currently in the midst of a mini heatwave in Seattle - with temperatures maybe creeping into the 90's (Fahrenheit).  It sure as hell is too hot to do any work, and too hot for me to have any meaningful opinions on the World Cup today.  Instead, I'm fretting about the lack of effective cooling in my house.  I don't have AC, I don't have ceiling fans, and I'm relying on just one crappy floor fan and one crappy table fan to keep me cool and give me a good night's sleep.  But they're not working, so I might have to invest in something new and more effective off Amazon.  I'd love to get a portable or window AC unit which I could have in my bedroom, but I'm not really set up to do that downstairs - where I might just have to get a better fan.  All I know is that it ain't all going to be cheap.   

No comments:

Post a Comment