Thursday, February 9, 2017

I want to retire now

2 days in a row of getting out of bed before 6 am and spending more than 12 hours in the workplace.  Exhausting…  This is definitely the busiest I’ve been for some time – no thanks to my manager volunteering me for stuff that I don’t want, and don’t need, to do.  I wouldn’t say I’m stressed, but definitely don’t like it when my inbox starts to get clogged up with all manner of back and forth on various topics, and I don’t have time to read things properly and tidy it up (currently approaching 1000 e-mails in my Inbox that I need to file away or delete).  Naturally, most of the issues involve either identification of an issue or lack of clarity on something – things easily fixed or avoided with some degree of attention or competency in the first place.  This is where my patience gets sorely tested, and I’m very conscious that I should not let things get to me perhaps as much as they used to.  It appears that a lot of my frustrations are being taken out on the ping pong table, as my opponents have noted as I overpower them again with an emphatic display of intensity and ferocity.     

No comments:

Post a Comment