Thursday, December 1, 2016

Gobble Gobble Gobble

No, not another Thanksgiving turkey reference.  I’m talking bowling.  I bowled a turkey last night!  3 strikes in a row.  I think that might be the first time I’ve ever done that – at least if you don’t count Wii Bowling.  Actually, really disappointed that in a game where I threw 4 strikes I still couldn’t break the 150 barrier.  That’s thanks mainly to a horrific stretch of frames in the middle.  



Sadly, that was my peak in our first game and my score actually got worse over the remaining 2 games – and I managed to get a big blister on my thumb as well.  So no plans to turn professional.  Good to have an all too rare late night out – though probably shouldn’t have had a burger at 11 pm and typically inopportune timing as I’ve actually had some proper work to do this week for what feels like the first time in months!      

No comments:

Post a Comment