Saturday, April 20, 2024

Reading

Something that I don't do nearly enough of, and that I want to do more of, is read more books.  There are a lot of classics I have never read, and a lot of very good books that I'm missing out on.  In the past I have printed out one of those lists of Best Books of All Time, or Best Novels Everyone Should Read, and started to get through some of them.  But that was a long time ago, and I haven't read anything of substance for a very long time.  Instead I spend way too much in front of my telly, or worse playing some stupid mobile game on my iPhone.  All the blue light I expose myself to can't be good - and is perhaps one of the reasons I don't sleep that well.  So I think I need to spend less time on my phone and more time immersing myself in a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment