Friday, April 19, 2024

Delivery Fail

I hate Amazon delivery drivers - they're the ones who keep on driving over my grass.  Which is why I get most of my Amazon deliveries made to my office now.  But FedEx delivery drivers, who I expect more from, are testing my patience as well.  And today's delivery takes the biscuit.  I was getting some bookcases delivered.  I was in the office today, so wasn't at home for the delivery.  But that didn't matter, because they left the package right at the bottom of my driveway.  Frankly I was surprised to still see it there many hours later when I got home, because anyone driving by would've seen it and could easily have stopped and taken it.  This is not the first time that a package has been left at the bottom of my driveway, but this one wasn't even hidden from the road.  And this package was heavy, so I had to carry the blasted thing all the way up the driveway to my house without a hand truck.  Which was exhausting and took ages.  Whereas the delivery driver would've had one of those - but didn't bother to take the package up to the house.  Really unimpressed.  I think I will make a complaint because this is unacceptable.  I feel like for any future home deliveries, I'm going to actually have to include delivery instructions to specify that they make the delivery to my house and not just the driveway.  Which should be self-evident.  Frustrating.        

No comments:

Post a Comment