Monday, December 12, 2022

Tired

Good to be back in Blighty!  Too tired and jet-lagged to compose a coherent post.  Suffice to say that the flight was delayed and I didn't get an upgrade.  Indeed, it's been many a trip now without an upgrade.  I have some theories, but fundamentally I think I am no longer in the target demographic for an upgrade - too old, too cheap, not a frequent enough traveler, whatever.  That, or the airline has changed it's upgrade policy - to not grant them any more.  Symbolic of the increasing disregard to customer service granted by the airline industry.  Or, my last theory - and perhaps one I can test out on the return flight - is that I check in too early.  If I check in later, is it possible that all the premium economy seats are taken and I have to be assigned one in business class?  I doubt it, but no harm in trying.         

1 comment:

  1. Here's a left field, radical, suggestion.

    If you desire a better seat, then pay for one - maybe instead of purchasing thousands of dollars of 007 tat.

    ReplyDelete