Sunday, December 18, 2022

More Cold Weather Views

With the advent of some warmer weather today - here are some more photos from when it was really cold.  It somehow seems appropriate that as the weather warms up in the UK, there is the risk of lowland snow (and freezing rain!) back in Seattle this week.  One of my big fears is returning and finding myself unable to access my home due to snow and/or ice buildup on my driveway.  But this is exactly the kind of thing that I shouldn't worry about so much - there is nothing I can do about it now, may not be an issue when I return, and even if it is then I can only deal with it then.  But dwelling on it now is the kind of needless stress I would like to eliminate from my life - but seem unable to do so.  It's a kind of anxiety that I fear could get worse as I get older, and I don't want that.     





No comments:

Post a Comment