Saturday, May 4, 2024

iPhone Mail

I don't think this is the first time I've said this, but I HATE the Mail app on the iPhone.  Once again, I've encountered issues where mail is not showing up on my phone.  Is it the Mail app or is it Outlook/Hotmail at fault?  Why do I still use a Hotmail account like the technophobe I am?  I don't care, so long as I manage to get it working again.  This involves playing around with various settings, restarting the app, restarting the phone, deleting and re-adding my mail account, etc.  That's a whole lot of time wasted on this nonsense.  And then I get new issues - like no longer getting sound notifications when I get a new e-mail - that I have to resolve.  And I still don't know whether I've fixed it.  Very frustrating.         

No comments:

Post a Comment