Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Going Crazy

Not happy.  I've somehow contrived to lose a baseball cap.  One that I'm positive I've worn over the Memorial Day weekend, but which for the life of me I can't find anymore.  I've looked everywhere multiple times - including the trash - but absolutely no sign of it.  I don't know what I could have done with it - there's only so many places I could have left it, and it's just not there.  And it's not exactly the kind of object you can just leave behind somewhere outside the house - I'm either wearing it or not wearing it outside the house.  It's driving me insane.  It wouldn't be so bad if I could just buy a replacement - but it's a Spectre cap that's not available anymore.  Which is especially annoying.  I hope it turns up eventually, otherwise I can only conclude there are unnatural forces at work.   

No comments:

Post a Comment