Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Bundles

I haven't subscribed to Netflix for a very long time.  Indeed, the last time might have been when I got Blu-rays through the mail from them - which gives you an idea of how long ago it was.  But that might be about to change.  Comcast - who are my cable and broadband provider - have announced that they are going to offer a discounted streaming bundle to their customers.  This includes Netlfix, Apple TV+ (which I have never subscribed to) and Peacock (which I've already got).  It seems that these streaming bundles are the way forward - a lot of them have been introduced, or about to be introduced, recently.  We have a Disney+, Hulu and Max bundle, a Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ bundle, and - one I definitely want to keep an eye on, since they claim it will cover all major sports - is an ESPN, Fox and Warner Bros. sports bundle.  The big question is - do these streaming services replace what I currently have, or are they just yet another expensive addition?      

No comments:

Post a Comment