Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Hockey (Ice)

Been watching a few of the (ice) hockey playoff games.  Makes me ashamed of myself that I haven't been to see the Seattle Kraken play live at least once yet.  I have seen a game before, I went to see the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim play when I lived in California.  But that was obviously a long time ago.  I think hockey is one of those sports that is much better to see live than it is on telly.  So that is going to be a priority for me next season.  Especially since hockey on telly has a couple of noticeable flaws.  Firstly, that it can sometimes be really difficult to follow the puck.  Thank god for HD!  Secondly, it is impossible to actually see some of the game when the play is up against the boards on the camera side.  I don't know any other sport that suffers from that kind of issue.          

No comments:

Post a Comment