Saturday, April 23, 2016

Fox Sports 2

Coverage of the English Premiership is fantastic on US TV - all games are televised live, and the commentary and analysis is pretty good.  I was worried when NBC got the rights a couple of years ago, but they've done a good job.  I can't say the same about Fox, who have the Champions League and FA Cup rights.  And the main issue I have with them is that they televise most of their games (such as the FA Cup Semi-Finals this weekend, which I was keen to watch) on channel Fox Sports 2.  Unfortunately, my cable provider doesn't provide Fox Sports 2.  This sucks.  I pay a load of money each month to get as many channels as I can, most of which are absolute junk and which I'll never watch, yet they can't even add this one extra sports channel that I would watch.  And this is Comcast we're talking about, the largest cable company in the US.  Ridiculous.  Thanks also Fox for not showing these games on Fox Sports 1 instead, which I do have.  Nope, instead you'd rather show Drag Racing or Supercross or some other tertiary sport on this channel.  And you wonder why so many people are cutting cable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment